Thursday, March 15, 2012

DIY Stevia Tea Bath

So another of the tea bags that I have totally forgotten and just expired are the free samples given to me by an organic Stevia gentleman farmer I met. 

And it would be a waste to throw away like the Expired Organic Chamomile tea bags I had. So I did a little research. According to Wisdom of the Ancients, Stevia can heal cuts and sores. It is said also to smoothen wrinkles and make skin soft when they dry from this tea rinse. A woman also claims that it removes aches and pains when put in the bath and is just as relaxing. It's also a good hair conditioner that helps retain hair color and makes the hair stronger. Just leave the rinse at the bath for 5 minutes. 

With my expired Stevia tea bag, it's time to try this ancient secret to sweetness and beauty.

What you need:


Hot bath water
Stevia tea bags (enough to color water)

Steep tea bags for 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags and enjoy. Tea bags may be reused 5 times.

Review:


It's indeed relaxing but it didn't have the extremely calming effect as the Chamomile bath I had last night. I almost fell asleep through dinner. And it did get  my aches and pains I have or maybe it's the hot water. As for the effect on hair, it didn't turn out as soft as the chamomile bath but the shine of my hair was fantastic and it managed to calm my curls. Definitely a must do! Can't wait to do a chamomile-stevia fusion bath!

This is what it looks like when it's fresh by the way.

Get your Stevia at Php60/seedling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment