Friday, February 1, 2013

Tighten Pores With Banana Peel!

Image from: foodfacts.mercola.com


Apparently, banana peels aren't just for slapstick comedies. We have all heard about the benefits of bananas. (If you haven't, I suggest you read this article, 14 Banana Health Benefits You Might Know About). But did you know that the peel can tighten up your pores?

I was surprised when I read it somewhere over the Internet. (I'm so sorry I wasn't able to trace the link yet. I'll keep looking!) Anyway, they said that banana peels can tighten pores. I tried it myself and I'm very impressed. VERY IMPRESSED.

What you will need:

1 banana peel (Given the benefits of having banana in your diet, you might as well be the person who eats it.)

What to do:

Apply inside of peel gently all over face, especially the area where you want smaller pores. Do not rub.  Leave it for 10-15 minutes before washing face. Cleanse, tone and moisturize like usual and see the results yourself!

I have huge pores on my nose and upon doing this I observed that my pores were smaller! It's so easy, it's so worth doing! Try it and let me know how it works for you! I am so stocking up on bananas! Good for the brain too!

No comments:

Post a Comment