Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Check Your Body Oil

Image from: www.labelproductions.com


I came across this article as I was looking for evidence that Dimethicone is cancerous, Cancer Causing Chemicals - We Use It Everyday.

In the list, states:

Mineral Oil: Also called liquid parrafinum, mineral oil is a byproduct of petroleum that coats the skin like plastic. It disrupts the skin’s natural ability to purge itself of toxins, slows down cell function and can cause premature aging. Mineral oil can also be found in paraffin wax, paraffin oil and petrolatum.

I was in shock, of course! Mineral oil is the basic ingredient of body oil! And we wonder why a lot of people have cancer! We have been developing it since birth! Parents, please research on what you put on your babies' bodies. I'm definitely shifting to Virgin Coconut Oil. I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment