Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baking Soda for your Legs!

So I've been fussing over my legs because I had ingrown from the last time I waxed. Maybe I got the technique wrong or it has been just so hot here or it's because I wear jeans most of the time. (I know what you're thinking, I wax and then I wear jeans. I'm a mystery to myself too.) 


So I've tried a lot of remedies to help improve the situation with my legs. I've tweezed some from my sore pores, applied cold compress, gently scrubbed with loofah twice a day (which is a relief by the way), and even placed aloe vera. It's been working well for me until I discovered a new use for baking soda... AGAIN!

In my previous entry, I've talked about baking soda as a shampoo substitute. But in my search to rid myself of my legs insecurity, I found out from eHow that baking soda helps prevent ingrown and leaves skin smooth and velvety!

What you will need:

4 tbsp. Baking Soda
Enough warm water to make paste

Instructions:

Massage legs with paste. Do this once a week.

My Verdict:


My legs were really smooth after this treat. You can bet I'm doing this next week!

Photo from: http://1greengeneration.elementsintime.com/?p=661

No comments:

Post a Comment