Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mama's Aloe Vera Conditioner

So Aloe Vera is not just for skin! My mom claims that her hair has been divine because of it. And if were you, I would take advantage of her secret.



What you will need:

Aloe Vera Gel (Cut it up and discard skin)
Water
Empty shampoo bottle
1/2 tsp. vinegar

What to do:

Put the Aloe Vera gels in shampoo bottle. Add vinegar and fill with water. 

Usage:

Use as you would with your conditioner. 

Verdict:


I tried it earlier and of course, it didn't disappoint. My hair's moisturized and despite the humidity, it didn't stick out as it usually does. Mothers really do know best. Thank you for sharing this with me, Mama! Advance happy mother's day!



Get your Aloe Vera at Php60-100/seedling. 
Visit https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment