What you will need:
1 Gugo bark
300 ml. water
Clean recycled shampoo bottle
Optional: 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
What to do:
1. Get a Gugo bark and cut in half.
2. Measure 300 ml. of water and put in a bowl.
3. Put Gugo in the water and leave for an hour. (You can put half the bark directly or cut it in smaller pieces like below.)
4. After an hour, you should see some suds. Pick the Gugo with your hand and squeeze to create more suds.
5. Add the juice of 1 kalamansi and mix to incorporate. (Optional: You can add cinnamon like below. Mix after addition.)
6. Transfer to a clean recycled shampoo bottle. Shake before using. Shampoo as usual. Keep away from eyes.
Shampooing with Gugo may take some getting used to. You can add a few drops of your shampoo to your Gugo mix until you get used to it. This Gugo shampoo recipe can last for about 1-2 weeks.
Unused Gugo bark can last for 1 year. Just make sure it is stored in a cool, dry place. Preferably wrapped in plastic to keep the dust off.