Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Easy Core Rhythm Workout

I'm all for easy-to-follow dance exercises that can be done at home. It not only makes you fit but teaches you a thing or two about dancing without humiliating yourself in public. And when I saw this video, I thought 'I could do this!' 


This workout focuses on the core, belly, lower back and hips. This video is easy to understand and I've done it twice so far apart from Tiffany Rothe's workouts (check my blog post about it here.) 

I have a lot of fun when I do this that I don't notice the time. And for exercise, that is a big deal! 

You'll sweat a lot during the workout so keep a glass of water close and do this exercise at your own pace. Remember, consult a doctor before you engage in any form of exercise.

Have fun and awaken the inner Latina in you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment