Monday, October 29, 2012

3-Step Aromatherapy On Your Pillow

I love that my mom has a culinary and medicinal herb garden. But what I really love most about it is I get to benefit firsthand from her creativity! 



The other day she gave me something that resembles a tea bag. She filled it with her herbs like Java Mint, Malvarosa, Oregano, Sage, Rosemary and Basil. She told me to put it in my pillow to make my sleep more restful. She got the idea from people putting lavender flowers on their pillows. Since I was heavily allergic to pollen, she said it might be a good alternative.

Get your Peppermint at Php60/seedling. 
Visit https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more details. 

So I placed it on my pillow and as I rested my head, my nose was filled with such a heavenly sweet, minty smell. It was aromatherapy without using essential oil. I most certainly loved it! And though I don't think I need to tell you, I slept very well for the past few days. My sleep was so restful, I have been oversleeping!

Here's what it looks like inside after three days.


Basically what you have to do is pick up herbs, clean them and pat them dry, put them in a piece of cloth you're not using anymore and tie it with a ribbon. You don't need a lot of herbs even. A little will go a long way. If you have as much herbs as my mom, you can take one leaf per herb. After three days, it still smells good. The aroma just isn't as strong as on the first night. It's just right. It's perfect. 

Try this out yourself and let us know the effects!

Want to know where to get medicinal and culinary herbs? 
Visit us at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for our available herbs and price list!    

No comments:

Post a Comment